Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Time!

My crochet and granny square obsession continues ...
... I decided to join the granny hexes together to be used as a table mat.  I looked at some of the multiple ways that crochet pieces can be joined ...

... I ended up sewing them together with a darning needle.
I used it outside on the front deck ...
... the sun was warm ...
... the tide was coming in ...
...yep, summer is just about here!  Time to begin a patriotic themed granny something!

Do what you love.  Celebrate summer.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. Stavig

1 comment:

  1. Happy Summer Vacation! You are inspiring me to do some crocheting - maybe something little like your table topper. Speaking of retirement, I'm retiring from teaching this year. I'm looking forward to more time for quilting, family and of course "dilly-dallying."

    ReplyDelete