Monday, June 3, 2013

June's Paper Piecing Party!

Cordova Quilters' Hideout hosts a Paper Piecing Party the first Saturday of every month.

Shop owner, Lila, was busy cutting out a new Quiltworx project!  Love the colors she is using and look forward to watching it come together!
Valerie made great progress on her spike units!
Terry began piecing the star units of her new Quiltworx project.
Diane continues to make great progress on her Glacier Pines!  It is going to be stunning!
My flying geese are coming along!  It is so nice to have time dedicated to this technique ... this project isn't high on my list to finish, so I would not be working on it at home.  Dabbling away at it monthly allows me to make progress and remember Judy Niemeyer's techniques!  Plus ... more time with QBees!  Win/win in every way!  A wonderful way to spend a very rainy Saturday afternoon!
 Sunday, I was able to make great progress on my 007 project ...
... even with Flicka's assistance!  I love how my little fur ball has to be in the middle of everything!

Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

No comments:

Post a Comment