Saturday, January 24, 2015

Trail Blazing - Day 3

It was another wild and wonderful day on the DillyDally Trail!
First stop was an absolutely charming quilt shop ... the owner was equally as charming!  Lots of ideas and samples I haven't seen anywhere else.
This shop was in a sort of industrial park ... when I entered, I felt like Dorothy who had just landed in the land of Oz!  Amazing store, I wanted to bring home everything!
This incredible shop hosts a different quilt exhibit every month on the second floor ... stunning!  Great place to find unusual fabrics!
Outstanding diversity of fabrics in this treasure of a shop!  Simply wonderful!
Another wonderful day here in Cowboy Country!  I am so blessed.

Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally
You know you're in Cowboy Country when the bar stools are shaped like saddles!  What fun!

2 comments:

  1. 's fun shop hopping with you and Miss Lily.(is she any relation to Sari?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not used the fabrics I bought at Quilt Works when I was there a few years back.
    I am loving your adventure.
    In which shop are we going to meet> ;)

    ReplyDelete