Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quilter's Anonymous Meeting!

I always look forward to our monthly Quilter's Anonymous meetings...the QBees always provide me with just the inspiration I need!  Here are a few of the highlights:
 
We all needed the sunshine these paper-pieced blocks provided today!

 
We all said a collaborative...WOW...when showed this beauty that just came back from the long-arm quilter!

 
All we could say about this one was...AWESOME...as the borders were sewn on today!

 
Creating a "Fat Quarter Bouquet" for a quilting pen-pal who is fighting a serious illness.

Other people who attended today were busy preparing for next weekend when the Guild will be hosting an "Open Sew"  weekend!  Friday begins with preparation for our Spring Retreat in April.  We have invited...for the first time...a national quilt instructor, Peggy Gelbrich to teach two classes!  She will be teaching Montana Cartwheel and Hunter's Star.  On Saturday, one of our guild members will be hosting a Mystery class.  I will be sure to take pictures and share all that is accomplished!

Gosh...I feel so fortunate to have all of these creative and talented women in my life...work has been so hectic the past two weeks...when my dillydally spirit begins to fade...they provide just the inspiration I need...I truly appreciate them.  Now...I need to get some dillydallying done, hope you do the same...

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could have been there!! i went into quilt tree this week just to play with all the fabric. its just not the same as the fabric camp. i miss all you ladies!

    ReplyDelete