Thursday, October 7, 2010

Withdrawals

Yep ... some of us in this remote corner of the planet are experiencing Designer Blog Hop withdrawals ... ;-) ... for 10 days we felt connected to the "quilt world".  It was wonderful.  Ten designers blogging every day ... 10 days of giggles ... tasty recipes ... beautiful pictures ... funny stories ... 10 great projects that were FREE ... and ...
... an immense amount of inspiration!  QBee Barb C. made Carrie's toilet paper pumpkin for me!  I love the way she dressed it up with a brown paper towel stem ... silk leaves and berries ... the twill tape came from a layer cake she had ... it is just too darn sweet!  Designer Carrie would be soooo proud!  We both  intend to make her pillow too, but Barb could not resist this project first!

Anyway you "Quilt Rock Stars" ... thanks for all the fun and inspiration ... for giving us great projects to dillydally with.  Every time I walk by this table runner and pumpkin ... I'll think of you all and how generous you are with your talents.  I know you must be exhausted, but we're already looking forward to the next one!  What? Are those ten groans I hear coming from blogland? ;-)
Well ... withdrawals are painful ... but I know how to fix that ... dillydallying is the best medicine!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Mrs Dillydally, I tripped on your site today from the Green Fairy. I just had to tell you that your photos of your front yard just about blew me away. I spent the day in and out of your site when I should have been quilting, just couldn't stay away. Great quilts, great photos and great site. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete