Friday, October 29, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Remember the photo I posted yesterday?  The view (or lack there of) from my front deck?  Well...at 8:15 this morning ... this was my view.
Yep ... what a difference a few hours can make.  We had snow on the ground for the first time this year ... I always celebrate the first snowfall with Christmas music.  Actually ... I must confess ... I privately listen to it often through out the year ... but only publicly, when we have our first snowfall.  I make no apologies ... I'm very comfortable with who I am! ;-)
Yep ... as the day progressed, the view just kept getting better.  This was taken when I got home today ... about 4:15 ... yesterday's stormy weather?  Nothing but a mere memory.  
Nature provides us with many timeless lessons.  When life becomes stormy, and the way out isn't visible ... remember what a difference a day can make.  With a bit of time, the storm will begin to clear and a resolution will reveal itself.  
Taken 5:45 pm today.
 
Silent Night ... Holy Night ... All is calm ... All is bright ...
What a difference a day can make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment