Thursday, May 27, 2010

Give-A-Way Winner!

Sister DillyDally and I at a coffee shop in Minneapolis...prepared to complete the drawing for the pillow  in the first Dilly-Dally Days Give-A-Way!  Those who commented were placed in the drawing...those who are also followers were added again...drum roll please...
...and the winner is... (more drum roll...yes...everyone in the coffee shop thinks we are nuts)...
...Susan, from North Pole, Alaska!  Congratulations to her!  Check out her blog,  she is a fantastic photographer and chronicles her life here in Alaska.  I have enjoyed getting to know her via her blog and know you will too!  And the news just keeps getting better...she and her husband are traveling to Cordova later this summer!  Not only will I be able to give her the pillow in person...I'll get to meet her live as well!   Love it!  Love it!  Love it!

Internet service is a bit of a hassle, so am unable to blog every day...but you know you're in Minnesota when your fish tacos are made with...
...walleye...instead of salmon or halibut!  They were delicious!  I'm having a great time enjoying an urban life with Sister DillyDally...tomorrow I travel up north to my nephews graduation!  Yes...life in the fast lane...I'm loving it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing your lovely town.

    And yay for winning! *grin* It's a beautiful pillow!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete