Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Fever with a Hook!

Welcome Spring!
Mother Nature gifted us with a beautiful first day of spring ... yep, spring fever is an epidemic here in DillyDallydom!  I was so feverish that when I came across a video tutorial for a crochet flower bracelet ...
... I grabbed a hook and some yarn from my stash ... and gave it a try!  If you've been hanging around here you know that I have very limited crochet skills ... the tutorial was excellent ... making it easy for this beginner!
It is highly unlikely that I would wear the bracelet ... so I took the flower motif and made a garland instead.  Of course one garland led to another ...
... eventually there were three!  And here they are hanging out with some bunnies!  Happy Spring!

Do what you love.  Try something new!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment: