Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Bit of Retail Therapy!

When I am super busy … too busy with obligations that prevent me from dillydallying the way I would like … I go shopping!  Shopping is a great way to dillydally!

Walk with Kysa - April 23, 2014
Here in my remote corner of the planet … when I can't find what I want need locally … I can usually find it online! ;-)
Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet is one of my favorite designers.  I find her work so inspiring!  Her Quilty Fun book is such a kick… I want to spend the summer making everything in the book!
Sew … when her new book was released … I truly needed it!
And while shopping I came across her latest fabric line as well …
… yep … I needed the fabric too!
I have read the book cover to cover at least three times … and pet the fabric often …

… retail therapy is a great way to dillydally!

Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what bright and cheerful projects.
    Those books look interesting.
    I can't wait to see what you and Flicka make. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete