Friday, July 27, 2012

A Celebration! A Gift for You!

Three years ago...
7.27.2012 from side deck
... from my remote corner of the planet...
7.26.2012 Cabin Lake
...I decided to share my newly developed dillydally lifestyle by hosting this very humble blog.
No ... I have not trained her to pose!  Just a lucky pic! 7.27.2012
We're celebrating this blog's third birthday!  Flicka and I have made a birthday gift ... for one of you!
We made Alaska themed ... insulated for both warm or cold ... beverage cozies!  Each one is designed to remind you to dillydally!
7.27.2012 Wild Lupine
 Leave a comment on any post between now (7.27) and Tuesday (7.31) by midnight Alaska time and you will be entered in a drawing to receive the beverage cozies!
7.27.2012  Kysa at Sheridan Glacier
Thank you for the interest you've shown by visiting this simple and modest blog ... I am constantly amazed and touched by your kindness ... you are a blessing!
Do what you love.  Happy Blog Birthday!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally



9 comments:

  1. I love your blog and the beverage cozies are really cute! Please enter me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have finally got some sunshine. Still very mixed in our bit of Scotland - sunny one minute and heavy downpours the next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...the Alaska state flower, the forget me not, reminds me of how beautiful Alaska is and how I dream of going back to "the last frontier" someday. Love your blog and Flicka's antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing your lovely corner of the world with us! The color of wild lupine is such a striking purple.
    I would be so pleased to win one of those lovely little cozies! Please enter me in your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely as usual! Love to be entered in your drawing. Hello to Flicka!


    Having an awful time with Blogger.


    Amy Varnell-Miller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew cute! I especially like the fact that Flicka had a hand (or shall I say "paw") in making them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cozies..since i have a can of soda permantly attached to my hand, i so need them...thank you!
    Boppiesgirl at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Good, I didn't miss it. I have not been online for about 5 days!! All my children were in for our youngest childs wedding. What a wonderful, lovely time we had. They have all flown home and our house is very, very quiet and Momma is sad :( I think something 'dillydally' would help cheer me up!! Thank You for sharing your remote corner of the planet. I just love it and hope to visit someday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.s. I would love to be entered in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete