Saturday, March 19, 2016

Celebrate!

Here in DillyDallydom, I am always looking for opportunities to celebrate!  I specifically like to focus on the simple things.
Of course, most everything I celebrate involves some form of dillydallying!  Coloring ... I, like many, were coloring before coloring became cool ... again!  Makes me happy ... makes me giggle!
Making progress on a dillydally project is always reason to celebrate!
Making holiday themed treats for the Littles in your life ... yep, 100% fun!
Lovinly made by a friend.  I just took the picture!

Fridays are always fun!  And when you're retired ... everyday is Friday!  Whoot!
Starting a new dillydally project always feels like a party!
Flicka says, "Here, let me organize those for you!"
And the fur babies ... for them ...
Playing Hide n' Seek
... life is just a continuous game of shenanigans!
I like to join in on nationwide celebrations as well!  Today is Nat'l Quilting Day and my guild is hosting a Time to Sew Event!  What a perfect way to honor something we all love to do!

To add to all the silliness, I created a bio page.  You'll find the link right under the header picture up top!  It makes me feel a bit nervous and self-conscience, but is one step toward reaching a personal goal of mine.  Progress on personal goals is always something to celebrate!
Yep ... there is a lot happening here in DillyDallydom!  And all of it is worthy of celebration!

Do what you love.  Celebrate your life!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted that big box of crayons! lol
    Can't wait to see what you are making with the little hexies.
    Flicka looks like she is just doing her exercises. ;)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete