Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Potluck Season

Potluck season is in full swing here in DillyDallydom!  Three potlucks in three days!  Great food shared with friends.  Wonderful!
  I love having my home filled with friends … here in my remote corner of the planet, friends become family!
And of course the food is fantastic!  Here a close friend shared a moose prime rib … it was delicious!
Remember these?  In between two casseroles, a couple of salads, two dozen hamburgers, a pan of bars, and a german chocolate cake … I would occasionally pick up my crochet hook.
A few minutes here and there … results in a table runner!
I immediately put it to use on my buffet.  It is another adaptation of Sherri Falls' pattern, Spring Bliss.
These little units of fun are addicting.  Once the table runner was complete, I began making single units to use as coasters!  Seriously … I cannot stop!  ;-)
6.4.2014 -  6:15 am
Another beautiful day … I plan to hang up my apron, leave the kitchen and go play outdoors!

Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally 



3 comments:

  1. I love pot-luck - because I love to eat! I've never tasted moose, but I'll take your word that it is delicious. Your table runner is dilly-dally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjly your retirement...you will soon wonder where the time goes, so much fun to have, so little time to get it all in. Do gather together all the pieces parts of your hobbies and pastimes. Hunting for the crochet yarn takes up valuable time. Please keep on blogging, as well.

    ReplyDelete