Monday, August 8, 2011

8/3-Common Threads-Garfield, Mn

Our second stop for the day was a shop I've occasionally visited for years!
The QBees were amazed at their location ... town of about 200 ... a four stop sign community!  We loved it!
Their MN fabric projects were amazing ... and the display was "move in ready"... just beautiful!
Lila's shop hop bag was experiencing a "malfunction" ... ;-) ... they let her repair it on a machine in their classroom!  Sew nice of them!
The entire shop is beautiful ... tons of samples!
Every time I come here, I just want to move into their 30's section ... it is incredible!
We hadn't seen this pattern anywhere ... large sized quilt ... love the design of half tree/half santa!  Very unique and beautiful!
Last summer when I visited this shop with QBee Diane ... we agreed that if we lived here, these women would be our best friends!  Each time I visit this shop, I leave happy and enthused ... this visit was no different ...
... the fabric, the patterns, the giggles and especially the women at Common Threads made us feel like lifelong friends.  Our visit was ... quite simply ... lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment