Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mostly Maintenance...

We've spent most of our dillydally time over the past few days in the area of  home and cabin maintenance ... I agree ... not very interesting ... so I won't share pics of me washing down the kitchen cabinets. ;-) 
Yesterday the sun returned!  The DillyDally men decided to go to the cabin and continue making progress on the cabin's "To Do" list.  They did a bit of painting... 
...some work on the rain collection system...
... but their biggest accomplishment of the day was repositioning the stairs on the river bank.  Mr. DillyDally was sure happy Brother had the day off of work and was there to help!  Me too! ;-)
Now we can safely and easily transport ourselves and our gear from the skiff to the yard!  Ahhh ... don't you just appreciate those simple pleasures when you've been without them temporarily?  Believe me ... pics of us clawing our way up the bank with gear in tow ... would have been frightening! ;-)
In the early morning hours and at night I have been making progress on the sweater for Sister...
...and here is a peek of a recent 007 project I started.  No more hints ... but honestly ... I am loving it!
It had not occurred to me, but obviously ... supervising the DillyDally family is exhausting!  Sure am glad I don't have that responsibility! ;-)  Have a dillydally day!

No comments:

Post a Comment