Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Mrs. DillyDally is a Podcast Guest!


OMGosh Good Golly!  I am so honored ... overwhelmed ... and excited to be a guest on the radio podcast Create with Heidi!


When I refer to myself as a "nobody that lives in the middle of nowhere"... many think I'm joking, but it is actually the truth!  

To think that someone like Heidi Kaisand would take an interest in me and my nonfunsense literally blows my socks off!  Heidi is a pillar of the quilting community ... she served as the Editor of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine for 17 years ... she was the National Sales Manager for APQS long arm machines ... is the owner and editor of American Quilt Retailer magazine ... and she owns and operates a destination quilt shop and retreat center, Hen & Chicks Studio in Iowa!  And to think she took an interest and invited me for an interview is just overwhelming!
 I have been following and shopping with Hen & Chicks Studio for several years now!  Because I live in a remote area, I find a lot of useful information through the shop's social media venues!  I encourage everyone to involve themselves in the many online opportunities available from her through her shop!  They have great customer service when it comes to online shopping as well!  Ask me how I know! 


If you would like to hear my interview, it can be found here.  Scroll down and click the link with my photo!   I cannot thank Heidi enough ... for her interest in my dillydally silliness and our remote corner of the planet!  She ... and all she does ... is a blessing to many!

Do what you love!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally
 





1 comment: