Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Twilight Walk

Our days are still very short and  even though we are gaining minutes of daylight every day, it takes a while for them to add up and make a noticeable difference.
We have had a couple weeks of warm temperatures (in the 40s) with incessant rain and a lot of wind.  Today after school, I looked out of the classroom window and saw that the rain had stopped and the clouds were leaving!  It was after 4:00 ... I immediately decided to drop what I was doing, grabbed my coat, and locked the classroom door!  The sun was setting ... so I quickly grabbed the dogs ... and off to the lake we went!
It was getting dark quickly.  Although our walk was short it felt so good to get outside!  I love the colors generated by twilight conditions.  Such a wonderful way to end the day ... dillydallying in the twilight!

Do what you love!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally  

1 comment: