Saturday, April 22, 2017

Finding Fairyland

Happy Earth Day!  One of the advantages of retirement, is that I can make time everyday to be outdoors!  Today I thought I would just share a few pictures of Nissa and I enjoying nature this past week!




There are days when we linger and spend hours outside ... life is busy so there are instances when we only have time for a quick walk.

"The world calls them the singers and poets and artists and story tellers; but they are just people who have never forgotten the way to fairyland."  
L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

For me ... being outdoors instantly takes me to "fairyland".  I am so grateful.

Do what you love!  Spend time with nature!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. What great pics of the beautiful landscape.
    So peaceful and calming.
    Thanks for sharing the pics.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete