Friday, March 7, 2014

Dabbles in DillyDallydom

View from front deck
The weather here in my remote corner of the planet has been beautiful this week …
… but cold!  Jack Frost left this beautiful design on my windshield … I love the color too!
A few of us QBees got together to celebrate both Valerie and Lila's recent birthdays!  We had such fun catching up with one another!
I've been busy reorganizing the shelves in my sewing room.  A bit of purging and labeling … the hope is that it will be easier to find what I'm looking for when I want it.  We'll see how that works out.  ;-)  Life always seems to move at a record breaking speed.  Our community is hosting the regional high school basketball tournament, so we all have been very busy.  It is fun … and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Sunset 3.7.14
  Tonight's sunset seemed like the perfect way to begin this busy and hectic weekend!   Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics.
    I like your organization too!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you come and organize my books/patterns when you're done with yours? :)

    ReplyDelete