Thursday, October 17, 2013

The DillyDally Pulpit

I have spent most of this week in Anchorage ... back in the "real" world.  My visit here has been consumed with "must do" activities ... not much opportunity to dillydally.

I hadn't planned to post anything while in Anchorage, but this popped up on my facebook page ...
... and I just had to share it here as well!  This Queenism captures the essence of the dillydally lifestyle!  It was in December of 2006 that I began my own transformation and eventually created the dillydally lifestyle. It was difficult to let the negative influences in my life go ... but I did, with love like the Queenism says, and began enjoying my life.  Now, when new negatives attempt to enter my life, I wish them well and quietly let them continue on their way ... without me.  It has been life altering ... I highly recommend it!  Do not wait any longer!

I really enjoy Queen of Your Own Life!  Such an affirmation to find that others share a similar journey!  Well, time to get out of the dillydally pulpit and begin the day!  I look forward to returning to DillyDallydom tomorrow!
Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Seriously ... do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. I think I really needed to hear that, thank you!! I really enjoy your blog! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete