Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Reasons to Celebrate!

Motherhood.  There are no words to capture all that this simple word represents.
Age 7 and 2
Age 6 and 11

Age 15 and 10
Age 23 and 28
Age 29 and 24.  May 4, 2013
My children did not come with instructions ... each required different parenting ... they are independent individuals.  Through all of life's up and downs ... I treasure every moment of being their mother.

My Mother
I learned most of my parenting skills from the best, my mother.  She was a fearlessly independent and intelligent woman ... who loved all four of her children unconditionally.  I am a very grateful daughter.

Summer 2012
 Family has many definitions.  Mothering comes in many forms.  Whatever our circumstances ... where there is love ... we find family.  Relationships are everything ... worthy of celebration!


Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. What fun snapshots of life fast forward....you and Mr Dilly Dally have done a remarkable job.......wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day...

    ReplyDelete