Sunday, October 28, 2012

Home


There really IS no place like home!  I was on a work related trip since Tuesday.  Before I left, I assumed that we would have internet access ... silly me!  I did sneak off to a coffee shop twice to do a bit of work on the computer and check email.  Uff Da!  I missed blogging ... and knitting ... and sewing ... and Flicka ... and Kysa  ... yep, I missed Mr. DD too!
Tonight I am enjoying the view from my remote corner of the planet!  It feels wonderful to be home!

Do what you love.  Home.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

2 comments:

  1. Your remote corner does look gorgeous.. almost too gorgeous for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the view from your corner of the planet! Isn't is funny how we miss all our familiar things when were gone? Expecially our hubby!

    ReplyDelete