Monday, April 22, 2013

Dillydally Goal Met!

Sunday morning ... Flicka and I got serious about our dillydallying.  We had a dillydally goal for the day.  I took my position in front of "Her Majesty" and Flicka took her position as supervisor.  Our plan of attack ... to finish piecing the Seasonal Table Runner!  You can tell by Flicka's expression that we were on a serious dillydally mission! ;-)
  We had to finish piecing the flying geese units.
Flicka kept a watchful eye on my progress.
Oh-oh!  Someone found it necessary to manage the sewing tools ... they were getting out of line.
Whew!  All the units were finally complete!
Time to remove the paper ...
... that task takes a long time... napping was required for the supervisor.
Next ... time to turn the units into blocks!
Flicka was back on the job ... closely monitoring my progress!
Almost there!
Assembly complete!  Ya-Hoo!
And ... it received the Supervisor's approval!  Mission accomplished ... dillydally goal met!  Time to party or ....
... celebrate by hitting the stash to start another one!  Hey ... no explanation required ... it is the dillydally way!
Do what you love.  Meet your goals.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally


6 comments:

  1. She is the perfect sewing kitty. Mine lays across what I am working and won't budge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is Stunning! Yes, with a capital S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.W.E.S.O.M.E
    I don't really think you need supervision but the company is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.W.E.S.O.M.E
    I don't really think you need supervision but the company is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colours, so bright and spring-like. You and Flicka always inspire me to try new projects.

    ReplyDelete