Friday, July 15, 2011

Dillydally Snip-its!

Over the past few days, this was the view from the front deck ... perfect dillydally weather!  I've been busy working on a few 007 projects ... but have a little I can share. ;-)
Remember this yummy yarn?
It is becoming a toddler sweater.  The colors are so fun ... they just ooze happiness!  Love it!
We celebrated QBee Julie's birthday!  We all had so much fun catching up with one another ... good food enjoyed with great company ... can it get any better?
Julie is joining me for the Minnesota Shop Hop, so of course I made her luggage tags!  Our trip is only weeks away ... it is all I can think about!  We are all sew excited!

I haven't posted pics of Teacup recently...but that doesn't mean she hasn't been fulfilling her supervisory obligations!
She is always checking my accuracy! ;-)
Being the supervisor is often dangerous! ;-)  She keeps me alert!
The rumors are true ... being a supervisor is exhausting ... who knew?  And those are the snip-its from dillydallydom ... as always...

No comments:

Post a Comment