Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8/1-Colorz for Quilts-Brainerd, MN

Our third stop of the day was...
... Colorz for Quilts, also located in Brainerd.
Their MN Shop Hop section was wonderful ...
... filled with creative ways to use the fabric!  I was so busy shopping that I neglected to take as many photos as I would have liked ... shopping has gotten in the way of blogging I'm afraid!
We all loved the jackets they had on display ... they were beautiful ... and different from any we've seen before!  Tee-Hee ... see QBee Julie's hand?  Too funny!

This shop is one of my personal favorites, I'm sorry I didn't take more photos to showcase the inspiring quilts that are on display there.  Am hoping the $$$ I spent makes up for it ... there is a very good possibility that it does!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment