Saturday, August 8, 2009

Second Store - 7/31

Our next stop was the Blue Bamboo quilt store. Again I was so happy to be on a tour, I would have had difficulty finding it as it is located in an industrial park. I'm sure the locals have no trouble. The store front is understated compared to what you find indoors...
Here is the staff that greeted us...such lovely people. Am unsure who the owner is, but the woman on the right appeared to be in charge. Look at the quilt above them...I know that Diane will go weak at the knees when she sees it! There were incredible samples everywhere!
This is the sample that they created using the Minnesota Shop Hop fabrics. Every year they publish new fabrics for their statewide shop hop! I know....how amazing is that!
In this photo I was attempting to show you how large the store actually is...what a gold mine of fabric.
Not only are there samples everywhere, but kits for every sample! I took this photo to show you how the fabric was displayed and kits are stacked above the bolts and in the wire cubes. I could have spent a week just going through their batik section! Check them out at www.mybluebamboo.com Entirely awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment