Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bemidji Bound - Second Shop -8/4

The town of Park Rapids has always been one of my favorite places. I grew up about 40 miles from here, and have many fond memories of this little town in lake country. I discovered Monika's Quilt Shop many years ago and enjoy every visit!
Every year there are beautiful flowers in front of the shop...red geraniums are my favorite! They always remind me of my grandmother...lovely memories.
This shop is large and always packed with samples and an outstanding fabric collection! Not to mention the patterns and books!
Soooo much eye candy...notice their quilt (upper right hand corner) using the Minnesota Shop Hop fabrics...
See the three rows of fabric on the back...all the way to the wall...that is their flannel collection! OMGosh...the flannel choices are unbelievable...too good to be true. It is always worth the visit to this shop...just a joy! Make a cyber visit at www.monikasquiltshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment