Sunday, July 31, 2011

3rd Stop-Fabric, Fashions & More-Rush City-7/30

Our final quilt store on Saturday was further up north ... on our way to Duluth!
It is off the beaten path ... but so worth the effort to find!
Gosh ... what a terrific way to display those Minnesota fabrics!  And the quilt they had on display was beautiful!
We loved how they made a shirt from the fabrics ... just too dang fun!
The store was filled with inspiring samples ...
... yep ... lots of eye candy!
they had a terrific classroom ... filled with equally terrific samples!
All five of us love Thimbleberries ... and this store had plenty ... it was wonderful!
This is their Christmas corner ... yep ... we were humming carols!  Lovely fabric and samples!
The icing on the cake ... was the bathroom!  OMGosh Good Golly!  Heart stopping cute!  Honestly, I have never taken pictures of a bathroom before!  "Vintage Girly" is the best way I can think of to describe it.  Make a trip to this gem of a store to be inspired ... and to see this bathroom for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dilly-Dally. I am a cross stitcher in MN who admires those who are talented enough to be able to quilt. I found your blog via Rosebud's facebook page and am thoroughly enjoying your tour through our great state of Minnesota! Glad you and your friends are enjoying our visit here! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Minnesota. I like Cathy B--who is a stitching friend of mine also cross stitch. But I have been bitten by the quilt bug. I have been to the shops you have stopped at so far. I visited quite a few shops during last years quilt shop hop. Hope to do some shop hopping this year. Maybe even today:) Enjoy your stay and quilt shop hopping. I will be checking in to see how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete