Thursday, July 15, 2010

OH MY GOSH GOOD GOLLY! OMGGG!

YES!  I KNOW I'M SCREAMING!  THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT OUR GUILD'S POPSICLE PARTY ON TERRY ATKINSON'S FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK!  Take a look by clicking here.  When I met her this summer...
... I shared with her that QBee Dena and I were the co-presidents of the Alaska Chapter of her fan club.  That is literally all I remember of our conversation ... I was so "star struck" that I behaved like a fruit loop!  QBee Julie teases me that she has probably sought a restraining order against me ... truth be told ... it's true, I am a fruit loop ... but I'm harmless!  I think?

Anyhoo ... the Cordova Northwind Quilter's Guild members are enjoying their moment of fame ... this is just too darn fun!  Hope to see you all at the Popsicle Party on Sunday!  Gosh I love this dillydally life!

No comments:

Post a Comment