Friday, April 15, 2016

Longer Days = More Dillydallying

4.14.2016
I love that here in my remote corner of the planet, our days are getting progressively longer ... today the sun rose at 6:22 am ...
4.13.2016
... and it will set at 9:06 pm!
All the hours of daylight give me more energy ... lots of dillydallying has taken place this week!  I even splurged and bought fresh tulips and have kept them in the sewing room ... it IS my happy place after all!
This fun pack of fat quarters was rotary cut to create a new tablemat!
It is a 007 undercover project, so cannot share much!
But I did chuckle when I discovered that my nail color matched the fabric!  Oh, this silly dillydally life!
Because an eleven month old puppy requires a lot of exercise, I spend at least a couple of hours outside with her every day!  When weather permits, I dillydally while we're enjoying the outdoors.  Brother DD's sweater is progressing quite well!
Tonight marks the beginning of our guild's spring retreat!  No ... we won't be quilting while in the hot tub ... dang it!  I came across this photo and just had to share it ... plus, it would be fun to try quilting in a hot tub!
I plan to spend the weekend working on a couple of baby quilts!  I purchased a new jelly roll and yardage to create a new pattern found in the new quilting book I  recently purchased!  Sew fun!  Sew exciting!

Snap, Crackle and Pop are going to help me make some treats, and then I'm off to sew like crazy with the QBees!  Have a great dillydally weekend!

Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally



1 comment:

  1. That IS a long day!
    Great projects.
    Mmmmm, Rice Krispie Treats, they are addicting. :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete