Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Flicka Turns Four!

Today is a big day here in DillyDallydom!  We adopted Flicka four years ago ... gosh, time has passed so quickly!
Looking through the photos from her kittyhood ... leaves me weak in the knees!
Complete kitty cuteness overload!
She has grown, but remains attached to our snuggle quilt, and still considers herself my blogging partner!
This is my all-time favorite picture of Flicka ... when she met "Your Majesty" for the first time!  The wonder in her expression just kills me!
From the very beginning ... she was a quilt kitty!
She didn't waste any time and developed her quilting supervisory skills very quickly!
And ... four years later ... her personality and habits are much the same.  Like all cats, she is in charge of the entire family and household!  Yep ... that includes her puppy sister!
The sewing room remains her favorite place and quilting is still her favorite activity!
I am so grateful we have this very silly nilly willy dillydally kitty in our family ... she adds just the right amount of kitty silliness to our lives!
Happy Birthday Flicka!

Do what you love!  Celebrate your fur babies!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day Flicka!!!!!!!
    She is so cute, I love the 2nd pic where she is all stretched out, so tiny.
    I hope you had a great day and got lots of treats. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete