Friday, August 2, 2013

Living "Off List"!

I began yesterday with a list ... I had very good intentions ...
... everything appeared to be normal.  Flicka and I began our day like always ... fresh brewed coffee, Facebook, blog ... I could feel the dillydally winds changing ... then the storm hit!
It started with three quilt design options swirling around in my head ... how I love pencil, graph paper, and an eraser!
The winds shifted ... from quilting to knitting!  Pulled out yarn purchased 33 years ago ... while in Iceland ... before I was a knitter!
Gauge swatch complete ... calculations made ... time to cast on!
The storm passes ... all is quiet ... just the soft rhythmic click of my knitting needles.

I wish I had the time to create all the designs that swim around in my head ... guess I will have to live forever!  ;-)  Nothing on the list was accomplished yesterday ... love living off list!  It is the dillydally way!
Do what you love.  Live off list!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally
Flicka has mastered her knitting manners!  Now if I could just train her not to unfold the laundry!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment