Friday, August 23, 2013

Crazy Busy!

This past week has been crazy busy ... I return to work on Monday!  Sure, a bit of panic, but it has also been a crazy fun week!
I made good progress on my Seasonal Table Runner.  Spike units pieced and trimmed.
Flying Geese units ... done.
The oddball units ... also done.
A mess of shavings.  Feels good to see a pile of trimmings ... something to show for all my efforts!
The layout ... sorry it is on the striped tablecloth ... a bit hard on the eyes!  Silly me!
And ... I am nearly done with one mitten!  Whoot!
 Girlfriend DillyDally came to spend some vacation time with us!
Someone very special celebrated their third birthday!
In the near future, a baby sister will be arriving!
She has already mastered all of the important "Big Sister" skills ... reading to baby ...
... staging a picnic ...
... and napping.  Napping is a very important skill ...
... just ask Flicka!  She is a professional napper!  Too fun!  And look at those exceptional knitting manners!
Sunset - 8.23.13
A wonderful, crazy, super busy week here in DillyDallydom!  I wouldn't have it any other way!
Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

No comments:

Post a Comment