Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Last Chance for Give-A-Way!

Yep ... today is your last chance to comment and be drawn to receive ...
... this snowmaid making angels in the snow!  Yep ... she too, is dillydallying!

Remember ... this Give-A-Way is my way of celebrating my 200th post which was Sunday, January 20th!  Once again ... here are my Give-A-Way perimeters...
  • You must leave a comment on any post I wrote between Jan. 20 through Wednesday Jan. 26 at midnight Alaska time.
  • One comment per person will be counted and please share something about you and your dillydallying.
  • If you leave a comment and are also a follower, you will be entered twice in the drawing.
  • On Thursday, January 27th, a random drawing will determine who receives the wall quilt.
  • The winner will be announced on a post dated January 27th. 
  • I will personally mail or deliver the wall quilt to the drawing winner!
If you haven't left a comment yet ... please do so today ...
... our little snowmaid is so excited to travel to a new home!  Doesn't she look like she just wiggles with enthusiasm?  Tomorrow I will let you know her travel arrangements!  What fun!

2 comments:

  1. So looking forward to her arrival...tee, hee!!

    This has been fun and I love your blog - I feel like I am sitting at the table with you and enjoying a cup of tea...well, almost. But I do "hear" you as I read.

    Hugs,

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already envision the little snowmaid in my house! What anticipation this is.... having something you have made would be such a treasure!

    I have tons of project ideas in mind these days.. with all my girlfriends having babies and getting married, this girl sure has been busy quilting. Do you have any pictures of quilts or knitted items you have made for babies? I need some inspiration!

    Meagan N.

    ReplyDelete