Photo taken by me
The American Bald Eagle is very common here in my remote corner of the planet ... the environmental conditions for them is perfect ... most of the time. Like us however, life throws them challenges and hardships ... life isn't always fair.
During this past year ... many of us and our fellow passengers in life have had challenges and hardships ... life has sometimes been unfair. This past week, as everyone was talking about the new year ... I heard a lot of regret ... guilt ... shame ... remorse ... all things that make life even more difficult.
I went back and checked my post New Years Day 2010 ... these are the resolutions I posted a year ago today ...
- Will dillydally at least a little everyday.
- Will only work on what feels good at the moment.
- Will begin new projects on a whim.
- Will only complete projects when there is the urge to do so.
- Will continue to add to my current fabric, yarn, kit and pattern collections.
- Will spend time dillydallying with those who understand the dillydally lifestyle.
- Will actively recruit and encourage others to adopt the principles of dillydallying.
Photo taken from Google ImagesAre you feeling the peer pressure? I want you to join me in living the dillydally lifestyle. Soooo ... my primary resolution for 2011 is ... I will actively recruit and encourage others to adopt the principles of dillydallying! The American Bald Eagle serves as a symbol of freedom ... my hope is that you will experience the freedom and peace that dillydallying can bring.
Happy New Year! Do dillydally!