Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday's Sunshine!

12.10.2017 - 11:00 am
The rain continues ... the wind is blowing ... the sun is nowhere in sight!  Sunlight filtered by a very thick layer of stratus clouds created these beautiful shades of blue today.  And ... blue is my favorite color!
Dillydalliers know how to make their own sunshine!  I don't mean to boast, but I am a professional ... at dillydallying and creating my own sunshine!  I spent time today knitting ornaments for our tree.  A hot cup of coffee ... knitting needles in my hands ... music playing ... yep, the sun was shining here in DillyDallydom!
The knitting for this ornament had been done for some time, so all I had to do was stuff and finish it!
I finished the knitting for this one and began another!  They are fun and relatively quick to knit!  They are designed by Arne and Carlos and are found in their book, 55 Christmas Balls to Knit
We attended a community fundraising event for the Salvation Army this evening.  It was an event filled with great food, friends and Holiday cheer!  The best form of sunshine possible!

Do what you love!  Let the sun shine!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. What pretty ornaments.
    the little guy on Santa's lap is too cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete