Saturday, August 4, 2012

Urban Living I

I'm enjoying my time in Minneapolis ... I just love the urban lifestyle when I come visit Sister DillyDally!
Grandkitty Peder ( Mr. NaughtyPants) was happy to see me. ;-)  He loves the balcony that came with his new apartment!  I got in about 6:00 pm on Wednesday ... we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner ... so we could get a piece of cheesecake to have for breakfast the next day!  I cannot think of a better reason to go there!  Can you?
After our breakfast of coffee and cheesecake ... we were off to have some pretty paint put on our toes!  My feet were so happy ... pedicures are a great way to dillydally with your daughter!
Going to the movies together is an event for DillyDally family members!  When my children were little ... growing up in a remote area ... they equated going to the movies with visiting Disneyland!  Sister DD introduced me to "Adult Only" movies ... no, silly ... not the X-rated kind!  The ones where you can order adult beverages and "real" food.  We had Bacon Popcorn with our beverages ... holy moly hot bologna ... it is too good to be true!  You have to try it!  Dillydally delicious!
View from her apartment...with coffee and leftover cheesecake!
I'm doing everything I can to soak up this time I have with my daughter!  It is so fun to dillydally with her!
Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

2 comments:

  1. Where did you go to the movie? I live in the Twin Cities! I gotta get me some of that popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to shop hop? Wish I could meet you. I am going to be in White Bear Lake and Stillwater on Saturday. Any chance you will be?

    ReplyDelete