Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's a Win/Win Day in Dillydallydom!

First...let me begin by saying a huge and heartfelt thank you for taking the time to visit my mostly nonfunsense here in blogland!
These beverage cozies will be reminding ... drumroll please ... Jo ... to dillydally everyday!  Please email me your snailmail address, and these will be arriving in the very near future!  I have no idea where Jo lives...so it will be fun to see where the cozies will be traveling!  Congratulations Jo ... and thanks to everyone who commented ... it so fun to hear from you all!

OK ... the drawing was the first win today ... here is the second!
This evening I will be joining  ... this kitty ... on this bench ... with Sister DillyDally!  Yep ... I am currently on my way to Minneapolis!  I'm actually at my flight gate in Seattle as I post this!

Thanks again for visiting this humble blog!  Have a wonderful dillydally day!
Do what you love!  Make it win/win!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally


No comments:

Post a Comment