Saturday, August 18, 2012

Colorz for Quilts - August 3rd

Now that I am nearly home ... spent the night in Anchorage ... I need to get serious about catching up on my blogging!  I really want to share the terrific quilt shops I visited while in Minnesota.
While traveling to Bemidji from Minneapolis, I always stop by Colorz for Quilts in Brainerd!  
It was the first day of the statewide shop hop ... so it was the first time I had seen the fabrics live!  

This shop does a great job each year!  Their kits were flying off the shelves!
This shop always has a terrific collection of batiks and beautiful samples!  Love the Atkinson table topper made with pastel batiks!
Great ideas for using novelty prints!
Samples everywhere!  
This preprinted panel application rocks!  Absolutely stunning!  A stop here is always a great way to break up the long drive up north.  I always leave Colorz for Quilts inspired and refreshed!  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I can't wait to 'visit'all the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with you, Miss Carol. I could use a few more kits and Minnesota is not that far.

    ReplyDelete