Friday, June 27, 2014

Fiber & Friends - Day 4 and 5!

The Fiber and Friends Retreat included an Adventure Day!  On Wednesday, participants spent the day exploring our remote corner of the planet!
My "adventure day" included a friend joining Kysa and I on a dillydally stroll!  It's fun to have a two-legged friend join us!
Flicka spent the day supervising me from her throne while I caught up on some household chores!
Classes resumed yesterday!  I began my day exploring the construction of gussets in knitted garments!  Bonnie removed any mystery revolving around their purpose and implementation!
 We all left feeling comfortable adding this useful technique to our future sweaters!
I spent the afternoon in the second session of "The Organic Sweater" class.
We learned so many knitting tips and tricks while Bonne Marie Burns showed us how to construct this sweater.
Bonne is so generous with her talent and expertise.  We all left the class wanting to spend more time with her ... she empowered and encouraged us as we left to continue our knitting journey.

Do what you love.  Knit on!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

No comments:

Post a Comment