Friday, May 10, 2013

Stress Reduction

What a difference a week makes!  The ice is melting ... the sun feels warm ... and the sun is setting at 10:00 pm!  Yep ... I think it is safe to say that spring has arrived here in my remote corner of the planet!  Oops ... I hope it is safe to say that!  Hee-hee!

Life continues to be "crazy busy" as the end of the school year approaches.  In my effort to maintain some small amount of mental stability ... I have made a bit of progress on my Scrappy Trip blocks.  This pattern is perfect to work on when I only have a few minutes here and there to dillydally!
And then there is my side-kick, Flicka ... who always adds her sense of fun to everything I do!  She was pretty proud of this arrangement!  What a hoot!

Here is a dillydally equation that always brings results:
A quick and simple quilt block + kitty shenanigans = stress reduction!

Do what you love.  Reduce stress.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

2 comments:

  1. I love how cats never look guilty. Always proud of their accomplishments. Now if Kysa had done that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, life has been busy for me too. School is out soon though. Thanks for sharing your little corner of the world. I always enjoy your pictures and positive outlook.

    ReplyDelete