Friday, September 4, 2009

"The Lucky Seven from Cobblestone Lane"

Remember an earlier post I made during the Minnesota Shop Hop? I said then that this quilt (the one behind the staff of Heavenly Patchwork) was a "Must Make"...not only did I sign up for the Block of the Month, but so did six of my quilt buddies here in Cordova! We are going to have soooo much fun, and believe me...I have the most amazing friends...we know how to giggle our way through everything!

Kay(the women on the left), the owner of Heavenly Patchwork and her staff have been so gracious as all seven of us have been calling and emailing her. The quilt is called "Cobblestone Lane" and was designed by Sherri Falls (the women third from the left) of This n' That fame who also happens to be Kay's daughter. How cool is that?

Kay will be shipping our first packet to us next week, and we plan to have a kick-off party when they arrive. I will keep you posted on the progress of the "The Lucky Seven" as they wander down Cobblestone Lane!

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend and make time to dillydally! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment