Sunday, January 7, 2018

Packing Up 2017!

Today was all about packing up Christmas 2017 ... am always left with mixed emotions.  But at the same time, I am looking forward to many of my dillydally plans for 2018!  I don't do resolutions.  Instead, I consider my core values and check to see that my life reflects them ... it is my attempt to stay on track and not be derailed by all that surrounds me. 

Photo is my frosted windshield earlier this week! ;-)

I first came across this quote while a teenager, and it has remained a favorite!  I love how it is timeless and describes my dillydally lifestyle!

"Be true to your work,
Making my work and the work of others enjoyable is to dillydally!
your world and
Share the good that my dillydally lifestyle does with those that are interested!
your friends."
Encourage others to dillydally by building a culture of support, assistance and acceptance!

Do what you love!  Do dillydally! 
Mrs. DillyDally  


2 comments: