Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Stays!

The boxes and totes were ready ... and waiting for me to begin packing up Christmas.  My heart just wasn't in it.
Plus ... Miss Flicka communicated quite clearly that she felt the same!  So ... there you have it!  We extended the Holidays another day ... or more!
Instead of packing, I made myself a second cup of ambition, grabbed a couple of favorite cookies and knit!  I always have at least one pair of socks on needles at all times ... and I've used the same pattern/technique for 20 years.  Before the Holidays I had decided it was time to make a pair using a new pattern requiring different skills! 

Knitting ... coffee ... cookies ... learning new skills!  It was the perfect way to spend the morning!

Do what you love!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to take Christmas down yet either.
    Still enjoying cookies here too. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete