Saturday, September 21, 2013

Undercover Knitting!

I came across this flow chart on Facebook recently!  It had to be created by a true dillydallier!  Finding this was just the affirmation I needed!  Heaven sent ... don't you think?  I do!  This is exactly how my brain works when the dillydally winds blow.  ;-)
You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much about my own dillydally efforts ... I have been busy doing undercover work!  Secret agent duty!
Actually ... I have been spending every spare minute knitting.  Granted ... spare time has been abnormally limited because of work obligations this fall, but I've made good progress.  I just can't share it ... yet.
Gosh ... 007 work is fun, but it's hard to keep this kind of activity secret!  So I couldn't help myself ... I had to share a few teasers ... proof that I am still maintaining my dillydally lifestyle! ;-)
Top secret knitting is getting done ... housework?  Not so much!  Hee-hee!  Except for the laundry!  That must get done ... DillyDally family members must go to work professionally dressed!  Plus ... I can knit to the rhythm of the washer and dryer!

Do what you love.  Knit on!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

No comments:

Post a Comment