Friday, March 11, 2011

It's the Weekend!

I greeted today's sunset with enthusiasm ...
... yep ... some weeks are like that ... they need to come to a close.  ;-)  

  When I got home today ... Mr. DillyDally insisted that what I needed most was to go on a hike with he and Kysa!  He couldn't have been more right!  Oops!  Did I just say that for all of blogland to hear?  There will be no living with him now! ;-)  Kysa in nine years old, but she has the energy of a puppy.  She is never still ... makes it very difficult to get pictures of her.
She has such a cheerful personality ... you can't help but feel better when you spend time with her! 

Yep ... the weekend had begun ... already I could feel life improving ... when we returned from our hike ... look what was in today's mail!
Isn't it just the cutest?  I ordered it from Kelly Ann's Quilting in Warrenton, Virginia.  I follow her blog and facebook page where a sample of this was pictured.  Kelly Ann is a warm and thoughtful person, with a terrific sense of humor, not to mention an abundance of talent!  I'm so grateful to have met her online ... I just love my dillydally life ... the people we meet because of it!  Hmmm ... starting a new project might just be what I need!  
I did manage to meet my goal this week ... and was able to put another log on the cabin blocks!  Drum roll please ... there is only ONE log left!  Yep ... the end is in sight.  Of course, there are the pieced border blocks remaining ... but remember ... I break it down into parts!  That way I get to celebrate more often!

 Even though weeks like this past one often rob us of time to dillydally ... they do remind us of how valuable our moments spent dillydallying are!  I hope your weekend is filled with time to dillydally! 

1 comment:

  1. So...is Mr. Bunnytails done yet? LOL...thanks for the shout-out...
    xoxo
    KA

    ReplyDelete