Thursday, July 30, 2009

Arrived in Minneapolis!

Peanut the Elephant (my sewing room mascot) is sad the I'm leaving. I survived another red eye flight...barely! But as soon as I saw Sister DillyDally...I immediately forgot how miserable I was...it is so great to be with her!
Mr. and Mrs. Valerie are the ones who provided Daughter and Boyfriend DillyDally with their Copper River Red salmon dinner tonight...it was delicious! I thought they might lick their plates clean! We had a lovely meal filled with lively conversation! It is soooo great to be here.

Tomorrow I go on my first of two Quilt Shop Tours! Can life get any better? Sunshine...summer temperatures...daughter...her boyfriend...salmon dinner...quilt tours...I'm trying to breathe slowly and soak it all up!

Take time to DillyDally!

No comments:

Post a Comment