Monday, September 12, 2016

Playing with Wool!

Saturday greeted us with clear skies and stunning views!
I spent the day sharing my love of wool with eight enthusiastic quilters eager to learn wool applique'!




They were fearless ... and before long their stems had been embroidered and they had mastered the blanket stitch!

There is such beauty in watching hands at work with needle and thread ... just makes my heart so happy.  
It didn't take long ... and in a blink they were stitching down their leaves and Forget-Me-Nots!
By the end of our day, each women had made great progress!  They had practiced each of the skills they needed to complete their first wool applique' project on their own!  Gosh ... it was such an honor to spend the day bathed in their energy!  I hope that their journey with wool is long and rewarding!  I am grateful to have spent the day sharing my love of wool with them!

Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally 

1 comment: