Friday, November 6, 2015

Peaceful Progress

Progress on 007 projects has been a bit slow in DillyDallydom …
… as I have been substitute teaching at the high school four days this week!  I am not complaining as I love reconnecting with the students and helping out the adults!
This morning I woke early … tiptoed downstairs and tried to sneak in a bit of unsupervised knitting!  Flicka made sure that didn't happen … nothing escapes her supervisory skills!  I made a cup of coffee … had just sat down … and there she was!  She did not appreciate my stealth … jumped up ... put her back to me … the motion of her tail clearly communicated her thoughts about my covert attempt without her … and then "that look"!  Flicka has appointed herself my "M" (James Bond reference) for all projects, especially 007 ones!  Apparently I am not to work on anything without her approval!  Oops!
After I had been reprimanded sufficiently … I apologized profusely … and applied copious amounts of kitty rubs … all was forgiven and I was finally allowed to knit!   Peace was restored here in  DillyDallydom.  

Do what you love.  Happy Friday!  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. You know you can't work without your #1 supervisor by your side.
    She has to approve everything. ;)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete