Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Time Marches On!

The laptop is functional again!  We're out of our forced "time out'!
Even though I wasn't blogging ... time stops for no one!  Fall comes early here in my remote corner of the planet.
Autumn's visit is also brief ... so the DillyDallys have been soaking it in as much as possible!
We've been dillydallying at the cabin on the weekends ...
... taking hikes and long walks when Mother Nature cooperates ...
... playing with friends ...
... knitting ...
... we've spent time sewing ...
... tis the season for soup and pumpkin everything ...
... celebrating sunrises ...
and appreciating sunsets!

I love this time of the year ... and do what I can to immerse us in it!  Days are getting shorter ... time marches on!

Do what you love.  Do dillydally!
Mrs. DillyDally

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are keeping busy.
    We've had beautiful Fall days this week also.
    I LOVE Fall!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete