Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What a Hoot!

I have been looking forward to Day 3 of the Designer Blog Hop ever since it was announced because it showcases "Quilt Rock Star" Roseann Kermes.  Sister DillyDally and I visited her in her studio this summer ... what a thrill ... you can read the post about our visit here.
Roseann Kermes & Sister DillyDally
Obviously, I'm not very good at taking pictures with a cell phone!  It was such a wonderful day!  The project she shared today, a Fall-O-Ween Treat Jar, is just too cute.  Hmmm ... they would be great to include in care packages ... hope Sister and Brother DillyDally aren't reading this... ;-) ...

The theme for today's blog hop is taste.  I actually giggled out loud while reading Roseann's many adventures with apple pie!  What a hoot!  With taste as today's theme ... all the designers shared terrific recipes, memories and serving ideas.  I could feel myself gaining weight just reading the posts! ;-) Don't say you weren't warned!

And Roseann ... that Pillsbury Dough Boy is a two-timing little weasel ... I thought he was my boyfriend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment